|Help | Logon to NYCProperty|
Enrollment is only required to access water bills. For all other statements, it is not necessary to enroll.
From the logon screen, click the Enrollment button to fill out the required information.
You have the option of changing your password.1. Click the "Change Password" button.
2. Enter your Logon Id and current Password.
3. Type a new password and re-enter the new password to confirm.
4. Click the "Change" button. Your new password will take effect immediately.
5. Once you have successfully changed your password, click on the "Logon" hyperlink. You will be taken back to the logon screen, in which you can logon using your new password.
What happens if I forgot my password?
If you have forgotten your password or your password is not working for some reason, you can easily get a new one.1. Click the "Forgot your password?" hyperlink located at the bottom of the Logon screen.
2. Enter your Logon Id and the Password Reminder you gave when you enrolled.
3. Enter a new password and confirm by re-entering the new password.
4. Click the "Logon" button.
Who do I contact if I have a question for the Department of Finance about my property?
If you have a question for the Department of Finance regarding your property, please click here to Contact Finance and select an e-mail address from a list, which will specifically respond to your inquiry. (A new window will open.)
Who do I contact if I have a technical problem with this application?
If you are experiencing technical difficulties accessing NYCProperty, please
click here to Contact Finance.